Stand With Feingold

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Politicians

If I haven't made the purpose of this blog clear, I would like to.

I stand for the politics of principle. Talking to people like they are intelligent. Respect for the office that you serve. The politics of the Quaker's(who couldn't use a Friend). And so on...

I admire politicians that can face the political wind right in the face. Problem solvers. Real politicians. A little strategy is useful sometimes, but real people are what matters. One that isn't afraid to be on the wrong side of the aisle.

1 Comments:

Blogger DMSlaughter said...

Hey there. If you stand for politics with principal, then you've certainly picked the right guy. Thanks for the link to California for Feingold '08.

Just for the record, there are people within the Draft Feingold community who think you should start a Feingold D.C. MeetUp.

Take care and keep up the good work. I'm linking to your blog over here.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home